We make lasting relationships with our clients by exceeding expectations and gaining their trust through exceptional performance from our team members:
- We respect you and your home
- We recognize your need for us to balance the challenges of a construction project with the complexity of your life
- We want to build and maintain successful partnerships with you throughout the construction process
- We actively listen to your needs while providing professional guidance for risk mitigation
- Professionalism, integrity, honesty and fairness in all our relationships with clients, subcontractors, professional associates and suppliers
- Repeat and referral business achieved by client and partner satisfaction in all areas including timeliness, "attention to detail" and service-minded attitudes
President and driving force behind Harmony Ridge
I inherited the love of engineering from my Grandfather. By his side, I was afforded the opportunity to tinker with tools, build furniture and to follow in his footsteps.
VP Operations and Civil Engineer
For me, my proudest moments are when I walk past a home or office building and am able to say to the person next to me, “I helped build that.” It never gets old.
VP Business Development and Vendor Relationship Mgt
I’m committed to ensuring the longevity of our company through repeat and referral business achieved through exceeding our clients expectations.
Project Manager and Crew Lead
I moved to Denver to build a life I wanted through a career I’d enjoy.
I’m the resident office counselor and responsible for HRC morale…come to my office and let’s chat about it.